Voxels (VOX) Price Down 40% Over Last Week
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 19th. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00003022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Voxels has traded 40% lower against the dollar. Voxels has a total market capitalization of $71.54 million and approximately $7.01 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $190.27 or 0.01687880 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003348 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005688 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00039837 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.89 or 0.00256254 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00063298 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005645 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002468 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Voxels must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.