VINchain (CURRENCY:VIN) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 8th. One VINchain coin can now be purchased for about $0.0065 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, VINchain has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. VINchain has a market cap of $3.84 million and approximately $340,039.00 worth of VINchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.11 or 0.00055617 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00022479 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.44 or 0.00083886 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $362.90 or 0.00628498 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00030241 BTC.
VINchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VINchain is creating a blockchain database of used vehicles information that is accessible by everyone. The VinChain Token is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as a utility token on all the apps in the VinChain platform. “
VINchain Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VINchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VINchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VINchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VINchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VINchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.