VIDT Datalink (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. One VIDT Datalink coin can currently be bought for $0.95 or 0.00001998 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, VIDT Datalink has traded down 31.8% against the dollar. VIDT Datalink has a total market cap of $47.12 million and approximately $41.73 million worth of VIDT Datalink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.86 or 0.00064699 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002823 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.57 or 0.00150046 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002097 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $380.14 or 0.00796905 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.27 or 0.00046692 BTC.
VIDT Datalink Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “V-ID is a platform that is aimed at ending document fraud, It allows users and organizations to submit their files, where they are then matched with an ID and assigned a verified status. V-ID claims to be impossible to alter the file without losing the verification. Making it a secure and reliable way to fraud-proof your documentation. VIDT is an ERC20 compliant token on the Ethereum network. “
VIDT Datalink Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIDT Datalink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIDT Datalink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIDT Datalink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIDT Datalink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIDT Datalink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.