Viberate (VIB) Price Reaches $0.29 on Exchanges
Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded up 5.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 16th. During the last week, Viberate has traded up 9.1% against the US dollar. Viberate has a market capitalization of $48.16 million and $8.41 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Viberate token can currently be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00002890 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011221 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $132.01 or 0.01306530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004476 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020658 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00056104 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009927 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.02 or 0.00297105 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.96 or 0.00108473 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00022279 BTC.
Viberate Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Buying and Selling Viberate
Viberate can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.