Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 21st. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $26.38 million and approximately $221,179.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Vertcoin has traded down 9.9% against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for $0.43 or 0.00001355 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31,918.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,970.75 or 0.06174276 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $426.99 or 0.01337727 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.45 or 0.00364825 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00132850 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $192.07 or 0.00601732 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00008184 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.87 or 0.00375539 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.25 or 0.00289021 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vertcoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has a personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. Vertcoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. The block reward reduction is made every block to retarget difficulty with Kimoto's Gravity Well algorithm. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.