Version (V) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $90.00
Version (CURRENCY:V) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Over the last week, Version has traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar. Version has a market cap of $54,890.00 and $90.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Version coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00013508 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded 50.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000328 BTC.
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Version should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Version using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.