Verify (CRED) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $8,584.00
Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded up 10.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. During the last week, Verify has traded 13.6% lower against the US dollar. Verify has a total market cap of $5.98 million and approximately $8,584.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can now be bought for $0.49 or 0.00004378 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, EtherDelta and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010239 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $138.87 or 0.01239650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00058027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008884 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00098793 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00247983 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00020862 BTC.
Verify Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.