Verge Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $3.74 Million (XVG)
Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 25th. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for $0.0135 or 0.00000212 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io and Trade Satoshi. Verge has a total market cap of $205.38 million and $3.74 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded up 0.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.99 or 0.00890903 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002516 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00024712 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002987 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001420 BTC.
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Sistemkoin, TradeOgre, Gate.io, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, Binance, Bittrex, SouthXchange, CoinExchange, Crex24, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Bitbns, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Upbit, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.