Verasity (VRA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One Verasity token can now be bought for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000020 BTC on exchanges. Verasity has a total market capitalization of $76.31 million and approximately $21.63 million worth of Verasity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Verasity has traded up 3.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00006515 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Verasity Token Profile
Verasity uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 18th, 2018. Verasity’s total supply is 100,249,906,818 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,249,906,818 tokens. Verasity’s official website is www.verasity.io. The Reddit community for Verasity is https://reddit.com/r/verasity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verasity’s official message board is medium.com/verasity. Verasity’s official Twitter account is @verasitytech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Verasity
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verasity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verasity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verasity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verasity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verasity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.