UTRUST (UTK) One Day Volume Tops $3.27 Million
UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00001950 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, UTRUST has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar. UTRUST has a market cap of $64.48 million and approximately $3.27 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008452 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $113.16 or 0.00976945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016072 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008621 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00040169 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.21 or 0.00088110 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.59 or 0.00186380 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001607 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.