USG Corporation (USG) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of USG Corporation (NYSE: USG) in the last few weeks:
- 7/31/2017 – USG Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/30/2017 – USG Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $28.00.
- 7/27/2017 – USG Corporation was downgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corporation from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $38.00.
- 7/25/2017 – USG Corporation was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/24/2017 – USG Corporation was downgraded by analysts at CL King from a “strong-buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 7/19/2017 – USG Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 7/6/2017 – USG Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/22/2017 – USG Corporation is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They set an “underperform” rating and a $24.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/16/2017 – USG Corporation was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of USG Corporation (USG) traded down 0.8799% during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $26.6534. The company had a trading volume of 558,315 shares. The company has a 50 day moving average of $28.49 and a 200 day moving average of $30.47. The company has a market capitalization of $3.82 billion, a PE ratio of 8.5510 and a beta of 1.08. USG Corporation has a one year low of $23.71 and a one year high of $34.67.
USG Corporation (NYSE:USG) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 26th. The construction company reported $0.44 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.51 by $0.07. USG Corporation had a return on equity of 13.57% and a net margin of 14.94%. The company had revenue of $811 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $809.44 million. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $0.46 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 5.5% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts predict that USG Corporation will post $1.68 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other USG Corporation news, VP Jeanette A. Press sold 3,121 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $28.55, for a total value of $89,104.55. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now directly owns 13,981 shares in the company, valued at $399,157.55. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link. Also, insider Jennifer F. Scanlon acquired 1,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, June 5th. The stock was bought at an average price of $29.39 per share, with a total value of $44,085.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the insider now directly owns 82,902 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,436,489.78. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Company insiders own 0.67% of the company’s stock.
USG Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer and distributor of building materials. The Company’s segments include Gypsum, Ceilings and USG Boral Building Products (UBBP). It produces a range of products for use in new residential, new nonresidential, and residential and nonresidential repair and remodel construction, as well as products used in certain industrial processes.
Receive News & Ratings for USG Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for USG Corporation and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.