USDK (CURRENCY:USDK) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. In the last seven days, USDK has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. USDK has a market cap of $28.53 million and $193.60 million worth of USDK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USDK coin can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.86 or 0.00071277 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $150.35 or 0.00262282 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00005677 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $446.29 or 0.00778571 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57,800.36 or 1.00834455 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00016959 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $393.63 or 0.00686694 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “USDK is an ERC-20 stablecoin co-developed by OKLink, a blockchain technology company, and Prime Trust, a US-licensed trust company. Every USDK is backed by 1 USD from the Prime Trust Special Account. With a guaranteed 1:1 conversion rate between USDK and USD, the monetary value is 100% reserved. Also, an audit firm will provide monthly reports for maximum transparency to the public. “
USDK Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USDK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USDK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.