USD Coin Trading Up 0.8% This Week (USDC)
USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. During the last week, USD Coin has traded up 0.8% against the dollar. One USD Coin token can now be bought for $1.01 or 0.00028259 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX, CoinEx, SouthXchange and OKEx. USD Coin has a market cap of $376.65 million and approximately $21.43 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $77.15 or 0.02152412 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.62 or 0.00212571 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028266 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007766 BTC.
USD Coin Token Profile
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Poloniex, CPDAX, Coinsuper, Kucoin, Hotbit, OKEx, LATOKEN, Korbit, SouthXchange, Coinbase Pro, Crex24 and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.