USD Coin Trading Up 0.4% Over Last 7 Days (USDC)
USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 3rd. In the last seven days, USD Coin has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. USD Coin has a market cap of $335.78 million and approximately $89.24 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USD Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00011864 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, LATOKEN, Korbit and SouthXchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $260.84 or 0.03081835 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00112392 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015288 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00025608 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003231 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, Coinbase Pro, OKEx, Coinsuper, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Crex24, CoinEx, CPDAX, LATOKEN, FCoin and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.