USD Coin Market Cap Hits $419.55 Million (USDC)
USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. USD Coin has a total market cap of $419.55 million and approximately $160.92 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00009926 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Crex24, Coinsuper and CPDAX. During the last seven days, USD Coin has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.74 or 0.01868359 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00056009 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008333 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013902 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000722 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 32.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000031 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Coinbase Pro, FCoin, Kucoin, OKEx, Crex24, LATOKEN, SouthXchange, Poloniex, Coinsuper, CPDAX, Korbit and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.