Unobtanium (UNO) Market Capitalization Tops $7.85 Million
Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Unobtanium has a market cap of $7.85 million and approximately $128.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Unobtanium has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Unobtanium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $39.00 or 0.00517714 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Bleutrade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,527.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $213.52 or 0.02840192 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005579 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019556 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unobtanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unobtanium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.