Unobtanium Hits One Day Volume of $33,093.00 (UNO)
Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Over the last seven days, Unobtanium has traded 6.9% lower against the US dollar. Unobtanium has a total market cap of $29.34 million and approximately $33,093.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Unobtanium coin can now be purchased for approximately $147.92 or 0.01805430 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,213.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $923.32 or 0.11269500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00152814 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00018169 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00019272 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 60.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005821 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002637 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009279 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Unobtanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unobtanium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.