UNIVERSAL CASH (UCASH) 24 Hour Volume Tops $103,721.00
UNIVERSAL CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. UNIVERSAL CASH has a market capitalization of $954,028.00 and approximately $103,721.00 worth of UNIVERSAL CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UNIVERSAL CASH token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including C2CX, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Exrates. Over the last week, UNIVERSAL CASH has traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009038 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.51 or 0.02135614 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00161791 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00213588 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027394 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027404 BTC.
UNIVERSAL CASH Profile
UNIVERSAL CASH Token Trading
UNIVERSAL CASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BTC-Alpha, C2CX and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UNIVERSAL CASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UNIVERSAL CASH should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UNIVERSAL CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UNIVERSAL CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UNIVERSAL CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.