United Malt Group Limited (OTCMKTS:UMLGF – Get Rating) shares rose 0.4% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $2.45 and last traded at $2.45. Approximately 500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 11,922 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.44.
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2.78 and its two-hundred day moving average is $2.93.
About United Malt Group (OTCMKTS:UMLGF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United Malt Group (UMLGF)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for United Malt Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United Malt Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.