United Bitcoin 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $183,877.00 (UBTC)
United Bitcoin (CURRENCY:UBTC) traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 15th. In the last week, United Bitcoin has traded 17.8% lower against the US dollar. United Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $183,877.00 worth of United Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One United Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3.09 or 0.00046373 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, OKEx, ACX and BtcTrade.im.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00012557 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00082960 BTC.
About United Bitcoin
Buying and Selling United Bitcoin
United Bitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Liquid, BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM, ACX, YoBit, OKEx and EXX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as United Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade United Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy United Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for United Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for United Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.