Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Uniswap has a total market cap of $3.05 billion and approximately $109.17 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Uniswap has traded 1.1% lower against the dollar. One Uniswap token can now be purchased for $5.18 or 0.00013833 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $69.77 or 0.00186159 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00010578 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 31.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002649 BTC.
Uniswap (UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 17th, 2020. Uniswap’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 588,187,016 tokens. The official message board for Uniswap is uniswap.org/blog. The official website for Uniswap is uniswap.org/blog/uni. The Reddit community for Uniswap is https://reddit.com/r/uniswap. Uniswap’s official Twitter account is @uniswap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Uniswap Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uniswap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.