UnbreakableCoin (UNB) One Day Volume Hits $1.01 Million
UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 5th. UnbreakableCoin has a market cap of $2.57 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.13 or 0.00009787 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded 61.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,548.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,274.10 or 0.11043200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00030256 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.97 or 0.00190399 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00024126 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00023188 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $171.61 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004368 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.