Ultimate Secure Cash Trading 3.3% Higher Over Last 24 Hours (USC)
Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 27th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000173 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $119,931.00 and $0.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 153.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 39.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000390 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.