Ultimate Secure Cash Hits Market Cap of $82,541.00 (USC)
Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 41% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 21st. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market cap of $82,541.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0080 or 0.00000123 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. During the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded down 69.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded up 51% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000320 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.