Ubiq (UBQ) Price Hits $0.24
Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 13.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 11th. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00004744 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar. Ubiq has a total market cap of $10.21 million and $17,768.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002859 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.