U Network (UUU) Hits Market Cap of $9.08 Million
U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 13th. In the last seven days, U Network has traded down 13.7% against the US dollar. One U Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, IDEX, HitBTC and DEx.top. U Network has a total market cap of $9.08 million and approximately $178,018.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About U Network
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX, HitBTC, HADAX, DDEX and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.