Typerium (CURRENCY:TYPE) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 25th. One Typerium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Typerium has a market cap of $813,314.75 and approximately $41.00 worth of Typerium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Typerium has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.49 or 0.00053019 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00002625 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.46 or 0.00121311 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00012003 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.30 or 0.00043134 BTC.
Typerium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Typerium aims to change this by bringing about smoother transactions and a better online experience for both buyers and sellers. Its platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and smart-contract functionality to create a universal and decentralized trust and reputation system. This will give each party more information when they conduct transactions, help to reduce fraud and make it easier to resolve any conflict. On top of this, Typerium will have a seamlessly integrated mobile payments solution that takes advantage of the latest technology developments. The Typerium Creative Marketplace will use its own wallet and currency, the TYPE Token, and feature the trust and reputation system, as well as the integrated mobile payment solution mentioned above. Over time, these systems will be expanded to third-party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and lower costs that come from using the Typerium system. “
Typerium Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Typerium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Typerium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Typerium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Typerium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Typerium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.