TurtleNetwork (TN) Market Cap Hits $527,290.00
TurtleNetwork (CURRENCY:TN) traded up 8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One TurtleNetwork coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC on exchanges. TurtleNetwork has a market cap of $527,290.00 and approximately $2,467.00 worth of TurtleNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TurtleNetwork has traded up 42.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00026243 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021086 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002430 BTC.
TurtleNetwork Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 4th, 2018. TurtleNetwork’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 88,335,911 coins. TurtleNetwork’s official website is www.turtlenetwork.eu. TurtleNetwork’s official Twitter account is @TurtleNetworkTN and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleNetwork’s official message board is www.turtlenetwork.eu/#blog.
TurtleNetwork Coin Trading
TurtleNetwork can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TurtleNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.