TurtleCoin (TRTL) Tops One Day Volume of $627,381.00
TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 25th. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. Over the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded 8.6% lower against the dollar. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $1.28 million and approximately $627,381.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 64,127,448,381 coins. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.