TurtleCoin (TRTL) Price Hits $0.0001
TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar. TurtleCoin has a total market cap of $4.52 million and approximately $502,700.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 32.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 46,107,730,816 coins. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.