Turtlecoin Trading Down 3.4% Over Last 7 Days (TRTL)
Turtlecoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 25th. One Turtlecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. Turtlecoin has a market cap of $606,706.00 and approximately $1,964.00 worth of Turtlecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Turtlecoin has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 95.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Turtlecoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2017. Turtlecoin’s total supply is 21,840,804,846 coins. The official website for Turtlecoin is turtlecoin.lol. Turtlecoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for Turtlecoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Turtlecoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Turtlecoin Coin Trading
Turtlecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Turtlecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Turtlecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Turtlecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Turtlecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Turtlecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.