Trust Wallet Token (CURRENCY:TWT) traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. One Trust Wallet Token coin can now be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00000922 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Trust Wallet Token has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Trust Wallet Token has a market cap of $73.87 million and $7.36 million worth of Trust Wallet Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003133 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00037596 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00102116 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.26 or 0.00141787 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31,949.21 or 1.00081146 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
About Trust Wallet Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Trust Wallet is an iOS (Open Source) and Android (Closed Source) wallet for Ethereum and other Ethereum-based tokens. The Trust Wallet keeps your private keys stored locally and features an open-source and audited code. It also features a decentralized exchange provided by the Kyber Network (Q2 2018). On the 8th of February, Trust wallet team decided to move the Trust Wallet app for Android into closed source development due to security reasons. It supports 14 crypto-currencies, to see the full list click here. Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance in July 2018, and it will natively support Binance DEX and Binance Chain in Q1 2019, it also supports ETC/POA DApps and will soon add support for Tron DApps. Trust Wallet Token is the native token from Trust Wallet. “
Buying and Selling Trust Wallet Token
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trust Wallet Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trust Wallet Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Trust Wallet Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Trust Wallet Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trust Wallet Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.