TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded up 47.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. TrumpCoin has a total market capitalization of $350,808.48 and $791.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TrumpCoin has traded up 221.6% against the dollar. One TrumpCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0531 or 0.00000099 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002391 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.83 or 0.00079891 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00057253 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002450 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $176.10 or 0.00328440 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00009065 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00003294 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TrumpCoin was named after the political candidate, Donald Trump and it promotes some of the same ideals they see in said candidate, such as: Free Speech and Fair Trade Capitalism. Since TrumpCoin relies heavily on the election for publicity, the Dev team have come up with a solution to assure TRUMP holders will not suffer from this decrease in demand: TRUMP will be exchangeable 1-1 for Teth tokens (TrumpTech) that will be built on the the Ethereum network in order to support smart contracts and Dapp “
Buying and Selling TrumpCoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.