TrueChain (TRUE) Price Down 16.4% This Week
TrueChain (CURRENCY:TRUE) traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. One TrueChain token can now be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00003300 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, CoinBene, Bithumb and ZB.COM. During the last seven days, TrueChain has traded down 16.4% against the U.S. dollar. TrueChain has a market cap of $26.34 million and $14.77 million worth of TrueChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $454.59 or 0.04534124 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00048028 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001113 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Buying and Selling TrueChain
TrueChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Bithumb, CoinBene, ZB.COM, OKEx and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.