TrovaGene (TROV) Getting Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Accern Reports
News articles about TrovaGene (NASDAQ:TROV) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. TrovaGene earned a media sentiment score of 0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the medical research company an impact score of 45.3125876171384 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Stock Trending Alert: Trovagene Inc (TROV) – Emn News (emnnews.com)
- Hot Stock’s Alert – TrovaGene Inc (NASDAQ: TROV) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Two Stocks in Concentration: TrovaGene, Inc. (NASDAQ:TROV), Palatin Technologies Inc. (NYSE:PTN) – The Oracle Examiner (oracleexaminer.com)
- Investor’s Watch List: TrovaGene, Inc. (NASDAQ:TROV), People’s United Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:PBCT) – The Oracle Examiner (oracleexaminer.com)
- Analysts Viewpoints: Trovagene Inc (TROV) – AppsforPCdaily (appsforpcdaily.com)
TrovaGene (NASDAQ TROV) traded up $0.01 on Friday, hitting $0.32. The stock had a trading volume of 577,189 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,800,000. The company has a market capitalization of $16.79, a PE ratio of -0.32 and a beta of 0.26. TrovaGene has a 1-year low of $0.23 and a 1-year high of $2.10.
TrovaGene Company Profile
Trovagene, Inc is a clinical-stage, precision medicine oncology therapeutics company. The Company’s lead drug candidate, PCM-075, is a Polo-like Kinase 1 (PLK1) selective adenosine triphosphate (ATP) competitive inhibitor. PCM-075 has shown preclinical antitumor activity as a single agent and in synergy combinations with more than ten different chemotherapeutics and targeted therapies, such as Zytiga (abiraterone acetate), Beleodaq (belinostat), Quizartinib (AC220), a development stage FLT3 inhibitor, and Velcade (bortezomib) in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) and other liquid and solid tumor cancers.
Receive News & Ratings for TrovaGene Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TrovaGene and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.