TRON (TRX) Hits 24-Hour Volume of $622.02 Million
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. One TRON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0174 or 0.00000170 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Bitbns, Mercatox and CoinEgg. During the last seven days, TRON has traded 14.8% higher against the dollar. TRON has a market capitalization of $1.16 billion and $622.02 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002855 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009837 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.41 or 0.00210189 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $123.93 or 0.01216844 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00093429 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017613 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020644 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Kryptono, IDCM, Zebpay, Neraex, Bittrex, DDEX, HitBTC, Indodax, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, Huobi, Tokenomy, CoinEgg, Allcoin, RightBTC, ChaoEX, CoinEx, WazirX, DragonEX, CoinBene, CoinExchange, OpenLedger DEX, OTCBTC, BitFlip, Rfinex, Ovis, Bitfinex, Binance, Cobinhood, Upbit, Liquid, LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, IDAX, Livecoin, BTC-Alpha, Bit-Z, Koinex, DigiFinex, Fatbtc, Coinnest, Coindeal, Gate.io, BitForex, Sistemkoin, Mercatox, Exmo, Liqui, Bithumb, Trade Satoshi, Tidex, LATOKEN, OEX, CoinFalcon, Exrates, Cryptomate, Hotbit, Bibox, Coinrail, OKEx, YoBit and Braziliex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.