TRON Reaches Market Cap of $2.49 Billion (TRX)
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. During the last week, TRON has traded up 24.2% against the US dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $2.49 billion and $200.32 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0379 or 0.00000439 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, CoolCoin, Gate.io and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007355 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.73 or 0.00772553 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011662 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00038447 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00125241 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.48 or 0.00167622 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $691.58 or 0.08006230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Coinnest, Liqui, OKEx, Coinrail, Qryptos, IDEX, Cobinhood, Mercatox, BitFlip, YoBit, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Tidex, Binance, Token Store, CoolCoin, Gatecoin and CoinEgg. It is not possible to purchase TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.