Trittium (CURRENCY:TRTT) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. Over the last seven days, Trittium has traded up 30.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Trittium coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0404 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Trittium has a market cap of $5.20 million and $29,827.00 worth of Trittium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.28 or 0.00066891 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.76 or 0.00072804 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.44 or 0.00094397 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4,463.47 or 0.07600035 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58,655.83 or 0.99874374 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Trittium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tritium is an intermediary platform that allows for fast and easy peer-to-peer loans backed by crypto collateral. Both lenders and borrowers get to leverage their positions – lenders by earning interest on their latent cash and borrowers by getting the cash flow without having to part with their crypto assets. Building upon the Blockchain decentralized nature, Trittium aims to take the sharing economy one step further. “
Trittium Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trittium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Trittium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Trittium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trittium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trittium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.