Triggers (TRIG) Trading Down 12.7% Over Last 7 Days
Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded down 17.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 21st. During the last week, Triggers has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. One Triggers token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.95 or 0.00026065 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and Bittrex. Triggers has a total market cap of $94.70 million and approximately $4.38 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $128.26 or 0.01133460 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.83 or 0.00069174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008850 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.43 or 0.00383789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.78 or 0.00121749 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,565.18 or 0.13831800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.