Triangles Price Reaches $7.47 on Top Exchanges (TRI)
Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. Over the last week, Triangles has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $7.47 or 0.00065380 BTC on exchanges. Triangles has a total market cap of $792,410.00 and $1,115.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.13 or 0.00071278 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.90 or 0.00121816 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00029337 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 81.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00058325 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003599 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.05 or 0.00622667 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000300 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triangles must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.