Transocean Partners (RIGP) Earning Somewhat Negative News Coverage, Report Finds
News coverage about Transocean Partners (NYSE:RIGP) has trended somewhat negative on Saturday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Transocean Partners earned a media sentiment score of -0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the oil and gas company an impact score of 46.7662879108232 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Head-To-Head Comparison: Transocean Partners (RIGP) & Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
- Financial Analysis: Transocean Partners (RIGP) and Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
- Analyzing Transocean Partners (RIGP) and Rowan Companies (RDC) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Transocean Partners (RIGP) & Helmerich & Payne (HP) Critical Analysis (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Transocean Partners (RIGP) & Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Transocean Partners (NYSE RIGP) opened at $17.83 on Friday. Transocean Partners has a 1-year low of $5.89 and a 1-year high of $17.91.
Transocean Partners LLC a limited liability company. The Company is formed by Transocean Partners Holdings Limited and a subsidiary of Transocean Ltd. (Transocean), to own, operate and acquire advanced offshore drilling rigs. The Company’s assets consist of over 50% ownership interest in each of the entities that owns and operates over three ultra-deepwater drilling rigs that are operating in the U.S.
Receive News & Ratings for Transocean Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transocean Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.