Transenterix (TRXC) Receiving Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Accern Reports
Media stories about Transenterix (NYSE:TRXC) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Transenterix earned a media sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 46.3310268857858 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Short Interest in Transenterix Inc (TRXC) Decreases By 2.6% (americanbankingnews.com)
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC) registers a price change of 2.68% while … – Stocks Gallery (stocksgallery.com)
- TransEnterix to Participate in Two Upcoming Healthcare Conferences (finance.yahoo.com)
- Brokerages Expect Transenterix Inc (TRXC) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $1.82 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- The Fundamental Facts on TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC) – StockNewsGazette (stocknewsgazette.com)
Transenterix (NYSE TRXC) opened at 1.26 on Wednesday. The company’s market cap is $187.16 million. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.79 and a 200-day moving average of $0.83. Transenterix has a 52 week low of $0.45 and a 52 week high of $2.33.
Transenterix Company Profile
TransEnterix, Inc is a medical device company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of ALF-X Surgical Robotic System (the ALF-X System), and SurgiBot System. The Company’s ALF-X System is a multi-port robotic surgery system, which allows multiple robotic arms to control instruments and a camera.
Receive News & Ratings for Transenterix Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transenterix Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.