Transenterix (TRXC) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.15
Headlines about Transenterix (NYSE:TRXC) have been trending somewhat positive on Friday, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Transenterix earned a daily sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 46.7648565348203 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Transenterix Inc (TRXC) A Look Inside the Technicals – Sparta Review (spartareview.com)
- How Does the Fundamental Picture Look for TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC)? – StockNewsGazette (stocknewsgazette.com)
- Can This Stock Gain Any Traction: TransEnterix, Inc. (:TRXC)? – FLBC News (flbcnews.com)
- Want to trade efficiently? Check out: Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN) (expressnewsline.com)
- Comparison To Peers: Steelcase Inc. (SCS), TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC) – AllStockNews (allstocknews.com)
Transenterix (NYSE TRXC) traded up 6.4651% during midday trading on Friday, hitting $0.9156. The stock had a trading volume of 285,318 shares. Transenterix has a 52 week low of $0.45 and a 52 week high of $2.33. The stock’s market capitalization is $136.00 million. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.74 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.85.
Transenterix Company Profile
TransEnterix, Inc is a medical device company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of ALF-X Surgical Robotic System (the ALF-X System), and SurgiBot System. The Company’s ALF-X System is a multi-port robotic surgery system, which allows multiple robotic arms to control instruments and a camera.
Receive News & Ratings for Transenterix Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transenterix Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.