Tornado (CURRENCY:TCORE) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. Tornado has a market cap of $538,421.48 and $543,220.00 worth of Tornado was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tornado coin can now be bought for $89.74 or 0.00164038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Tornado has traded up 15.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00002572 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.83 or 0.00065506 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.01 or 0.00266897 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $630.37 or 0.01152305 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.61 or 0.00032187 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $395.34 or 0.00722684 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54,662.11 or 0.99921504 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
Tornado Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TCORE Vault is a Deflationary farming model forked from CORE, with an improved code. 20% of Total TCORE supply allocated on LGE for Liquidity is locked and earns TCORE tokens from the vault when users lock their LP tokens. LGE Contributors received TCORE tokens of equal value to their contribution (They received LP tokens + $TCORE tokens for their support). The TCORE Vaults earn a 1.5% fee from any Uniswap sell order and any transaction. TCORE Pools earn from profit strategy contracts to earn interest. “
Tornado Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tornado directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tornado should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tornado using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tornado Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tornado and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.