Tornado Cash (CURRENCY:TORN) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 13th. Tornado Cash has a market capitalization of $75.91 million and $23.22 million worth of Tornado Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tornado Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $69.02 or 0.00119030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Tornado Cash has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001952 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.88 or 0.00072227 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.59 or 0.00120012 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.82 or 0.00075574 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58,149.59 or 1.00286592 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,613.90 or 0.06232645 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00002822 BTC.
About Tornado Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Tornado Cash is completely decentralized, controlled and governed by its community. By acquiring TORN tokens, users can participate by voting on governance proposals and weighing in on the evolution of the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Tornado Cash
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tornado Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tornado Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tornado Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tornado Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tornado Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.