TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded up 38.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. TokenPay has a total market cap of $1.27 million and approximately $119,493.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TokenPay coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0573 or 0.00000108 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, TokenPay has traded up 31.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53,359.37 or 1.00148819 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.00 or 0.00039420 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00010849 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.36 or 0.00205255 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001361 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001864 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TPAY is a fintech product that combines blockchain, suite of wallets and a payment platform that is fully integrated into Gamecloud. The checkout system features payment integrations from 15 different gaming friendly e-wallets and credit card providers along with 16 different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and more. TokenPay is a blockchain project that incorporates Bitcoin cryptographic technology with advanced security and privacy features. Additionally, TokenPay is building out a platform that combines banking and a closed-end private exchange. This enables wider adoption of the coin via consumer and merchant services. Developing a TokenPay coin and the infrastructure to support its everyday seamless use is a crucial step. “
TokenPay Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.