Tiptree (TIPT) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Tiptree (NASDAQ: TIPT):
- 1/24/2020 – Tiptree was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/23/2020 – Tiptree was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/16/2020 – Tiptree was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/8/2020 – Tiptree was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/3/2019 – Tiptree was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
NASDAQ:TIPT traded up $0.21 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $7.56. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 300 shares, compared to its average volume of 20,580. The stock has a market capitalization of $248.50 million, a P/E ratio of 18.90 and a beta of 0.10. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $7.94 and a 200-day moving average of $7.29. Tiptree Inc has a 52-week low of $5.45 and a 52-week high of $8.30.
Tiptree (NASDAQ:TIPT) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, November 6th. The financial services provider reported ($0.04) EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $189.19 million during the quarter. Tiptree had a net margin of 2.01% and a return on equity of 1.27%.
Tiptree Inc, through its subsidiaries, underwrites and administers specialty insurance products primarily in the United States. The company provides credit protection insurance, warranty and service contract products, and niche commercial and consumer insurance programs, as well as offers value-add services, including premium finance and business processing services.
Receive News & Ratings for Tiptree Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tiptree Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.