Tierion Hits 24-Hour Volume of $2.14 Million (TNT)
Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. During the last seven days, Tierion has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. One Tierion token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000991 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, HitBTC, ChaoEX and Liqui. Tierion has a market capitalization of $48.75 million and $2.14 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $124.17 or 0.01082830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002825 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016278 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00038506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00088855 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00179427 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00015697 BTC.
Tierion Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Buying and Selling Tierion
Tierion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi, Liqui, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Binance, EtherDelta and BigONE. It is not possible to purchase Tierion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tierion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.