Thunder Token (CURRENCY:TT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 14th. Over the last seven days, Thunder Token has traded 3.5% higher against the dollar. Thunder Token has a total market capitalization of $81.79 million and $10.52 million worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Thunder Token coin can currently be bought for $0.0100 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00013941 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.14 or 0.00344863 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- CrowdWiz (WIZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Digital Reserve Currency (DRC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Thunder Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ThunderCore is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compliant blockchain. Tokens based on the ERC-20 standard can be minted and deployed on ThunderCore. ThunderCore is its own blockchain with its own native cryptocurrency. It is EVM-compatible with throughput of 1,200+ TPS, sub-second confirmation times, and low gas costs—making it quick and easy for DApps to deploy and scale. Consensus Nodes complete a single round of voting to confirm transactions in under a second. The accelerator, a DDoS-resilient distributed system, coordinates the network of consensus nodes. “
Buying and Selling Thunder Token
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Thunder Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thunder Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.