Thrive Token Trading 5% Lower This Week (THRT)
Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 24th. Over the last seven days, Thrive Token has traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Thrive Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, IDEX and Liquid. Thrive Token has a total market capitalization of $541,450.00 and approximately $6,822.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00042322 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007642 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $455.25 or 0.06073798 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00045413 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Thrive Token Token Profile
Thrive Token Token Trading
Thrive Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thrive Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thrive Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.